Download HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One driver for your printer. Having the latest driver for your HP ENVY 5530 Printer is important to make sure your printer is running smoothly.
How to Download and Install HP ENVY 5530 Printer Driver :
- Click the link we provide below to download the drivers. Select the link according to your Computer OS.
- Select “Save,” and then use the “Browse” option to Decide on where do you want to save your driver file on computer, Simply click “Save” to download the driver.
- Browse towards the directory which you saved the downloaded driver file, normally the file are in .exe or .zip format. Double-Simply click the file to begin the installation process.
- Simply click “OK” to authorize the installation if the operating system requests you for approval. Simply click “Next” to accept the default installation location as well as start the install wizard.
- Decide on either you want the custom installation or recommended installation. The recommended one will instantly run and installs all the components which the average consumer need. A custom installation is more for advance or power user, this option give user more opportunity to choose the options based on their need.
- Simply click “Install,” and then click “Finish” once the installation process is completed.
System Requirements & OS Compatibility
|Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)||MacOS Sierra v10.12.|
|Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit).||Mac OS X v10.11.|
|Windows 8(32bit / 64bit)||Mac OS X v10.10|
|Windows 7(32bit / 64bit).||Mac OS X v10.9|
|Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit).||Mac OS X v10.8.|
|Windows XP SP2 or later.||Mac OS X v10.7.|
|Windows XP x64 Edition.||Mac OS X v10.6.|
|Mac OS X v10.5|
HP ENVY 5530 Printer Windows Driver Download
HP ENVY 5530 Printer Mac Driver Download